Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
07 Hammer

I have a stock 07 Hammer, which I put on the dyno, and did "Max Power = 72.65, Max Torque = 88.25" Another guy I know has an 05 Hammer , and as far as I know only has a stage 1 kit, he said he did 89 horsepower. Ill see what happens after I add the stage 1 kit and also the Victory Fuel Controller, gen.3 (VFC III)
Dont know alot about the controller yet , trying to find ot if anyone is using one now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know it's been a while, but did you ever make the mods, and what were the results? I am planning on taking my 07 Hammer S up to Lloyd of Lloydz Motor Workz to have hime put on a new airbox, Fuel Controller, and dyno tune it. I will let you know the results. I currently have a stage 1 kit with the black slash pipes.

Pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have owned Victorys since they came out, and the '07 Hammer S is the best looking bike they have ever made IMHO. You are doing the best possible thing by having Lloyd work his magic on it! My Lloyd tuned '02 TCD stage I bike is putting out 78.4 hp and 95.9 ftlbs torque.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had my bike tuned by Lloyd at bike week and the results are pretty good. 96.8hp and 107.2 tq. I have the PMRT intake, Lloydz VCII, and Bassanni Prostreets. Rolling burnouts are extremely easy now.

Impressive!

I have decided to go with Lloyds "complete 104 kit" on my '02 TCD. Should have everything done in a few weeks. Should be up around 110/120 or so. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.