23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having some work done on my Hammer at the beginning of September:

Ground Pounders
Torque Tubes
Lloydz IAC
Lloydz ATS
PCV

Trying to find a good shop to do a custom dyno tune to top it all off. Called a few places and they said they will only do Harleys. I live in Southern MD and work in VA. Don't mind traveling if it means the tuner has some good knowledgeable experience with our bikes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Having some work done on my Hammer at the beginning of September:

Ground Pounders
Torque Tubes
Lloydz IAC
Lloydz ATS
PCV

Trying to find a good shop to do a custom dyno tune to top it all off. Called a few places and they said they will only do Harleys. I live in Southern MD and work in VA. Don't mind traveling if it means the tuner has some good knowledgeable experience with our bikes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Power Commander's web site has lists of local by zip code dyno tuners.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Kyle from KMC will be doing a 'Horsepower Weekend' somewhere in MD late September...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Power Commander's web site has lists of local by zip code dyno tuners.

Thanks all for the quick response!!

Yea I saw that when I googled however I called the closest five shops to my house and ALL have disconnected phone #'s or just wrong #'s in general so I quickly gave up on that idea lol

I have called SM City multiple times today and it just rings and rings...guess I'll just try back later. KMC pretty good though?

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Kyle at KMC Powersports has a lot of rave reviews. Still undecided about cams and PCV, but if I go that route, he's the one I will have doing it.

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
I have called SM City multiple times today and it just rings and rings...guess I'll just try back later. KMC pretty good though?
Calling SM City is not going to do you any good. Their only involvement is letting KMC Powersports (Kyle) use their parking lot.

I wasn't going to call Kyle this week. He is just arriving home from Sturgis and I'm sure he's exhausted and has things in his shop all backed up due to his absence. Give a brother a minute... these guys are only human. We have several weeks to get this together.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Calling SM City is not going to do you any good. Their only involvement is letting KMC Powersports (Kyle) use their parking lot.

I wasn't going to call Kyle this week. He is just arriving home from Sturgis and I'm sure he's exhausted and has things in his shop all backed up due to his absence. Give a brother a minute... these guys are only human. We have several weeks to get this together.

Talked to Kyle yesterday and he confirmed he is coming down. More than likely will be the last weekend in September. He told me to watch out for the schedule on Lloydz website, should be up soon. Very nice guy and explained everything and answered all of my questions. Look forward to seeing everybody then!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts