Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

301 - 307 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also have a auto tune 300 to return. According to a statement from Dynojet about 2 years ago, it is not compatible with the PVCX. Are there more recent statements or opinions?
From what I was reading, the PVCX is not compatible with Victory.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,382 Posts
From what I was reading, the PVCX is not compatible with Victory.
Not true. They just stopped making the PVCX. The new unit doesn't support it unfortunately. It would be easy to do so but DJ is choosing not to support a dead brand.

Mine still works fine and I'll continue to play with it until I'm happy with how my bike runs.
I'm mostly happy now just need to lean it a bit, experiment with timing changes, and work on decel popping.

The auto tune will work with your PCV if you have one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not true. They just stopped making the PVCX. The new unit doesn't support it unfortunately. It would be easy to do so but DJ is choosing not to support a dead brand.

Mine still works fine and I'll continue to play with it until I'm happy with how my bike runs.
I'm mostly happy now just need to lean it a bit, experiment with timing changes, and work on decel popping.

The auto tune will work with your PCV if you have one.
Ok so to my understanding, the vision cx modifies tables on ECU. PC5 does AFR only on the fly? And auto tune works with PC5 only. If I'm doing exhaust only, the PC5 is fine right? My bike has full exhaust already (Freedom) but dont know if it has a PC5 in it. Have to lift up seat. I got it with the exhaust already installed. I was thinking about doing power mods, but its not a type of bike Im going to be going fast on or messing around with it.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,382 Posts
Tune the bike. You'll have a cooler running more efficient machine. Doesn't matter if you don't do full performance mods like cams. Just tune it. :)

Reactions: ScabbyDoo
301 - 307 of 307 Posts