Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear a half helmet with no covers.....I know, I know....but what ear buds work well on a bike for you? I have worn Sony before with volume control on them as well...worked ok...just looking for a new pair. Only really wear on longer road trips.

·
Registered
220 Posts
MEElectronics M6-BK-MEE Sport Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black)
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0038W0K2K/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_us?ie=UTF8[/ame]

These are what I use and i like them. Only thing is i wish the memory wire was stiffer but they work well enough to not bother me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
580 Posts
I run skullcandy buds. Tried quite a few different ones, but those seem to work the best for me.

m

·
Registered
126 Posts
Klipsch s4's work really well. Wear mine even if i dont listen to music...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I wear skullcandy buds as well. The buds themselves seem to last forever, but I wish that I could find the foam replacement covers that go in the ear locally. I've found that only the foam ones fit into the ear and stay put all day, but I can only get the replacements on-line. Nobody sells them locally. - Mike

·
Registered
837 Posts
I also wear half helmet with the new Apple buds with the speakers pointing toward the front of your ear.

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Another Skullcandy guy here and I wear a half helmet as well, trying wearing a bandana or a neck gaiter pulled up over your ears really helps with blocking out the wind noise and plus keeps the sun off your face.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have skull candy buds in custom gel ear molds I had made at a rally about a month ago. $100, and they are almost as good as regular foam earplugs, but with tunes. My alternate is Westone 2's, with extra long foam inserts. About the same as the custom molds.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mike,

Best Buy has some after-market replacement foam covers. Just make sure you get the ones with the bigger holes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mike,

Best Buy has some after-market replacement foam covers. Just make sure you get the ones with the bigger holes.
I'll check again, but the last time I checked in Best Buy, I got a dumbfounded look from that sales associate that I asked for help from. Thanks though. - Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts