Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my brothers... What are you planning on doing to your ride over the winter?

I am looking to add a nice set of highway pegs, Hog tunes speakers and a hogpod speaker system. Also a Powercommander 5 along with some sweet grips....

What ya' gonna do?

·
Registered
257 Posts
well i already got my grips, but i'm also planning on getting some motor goodies, lloydz vm1 cam, and the vfc3, i am currently fabricating a ram air system which after a little bit more re-working should be complete. i am also going to try and get a bassani pipe, as for looks i'm gong to do a new skin on my seat not sure what yet though and i'm also going to fabricate a luggage rack/ sissy bar for my little lady on those long trips, o and shes getting a gel pad seat too :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i already got my grips, but i'm also planning on getting some motor goodies, lloydz vm1 cam, and the vfc3, i am currently fabricating a ram air system which after a little bit more re-working should be complete. i am also going to try and get a bassani pipe, as for looks i'm gong to do a new skin on my seat not sure what yet though and i'm also going to fabricate a luggage rack/ sissy bar for my little lady on those long trips, o and shes getting a gel pad seat too :D
You guys that make your own parts rule. Good luck, and post some picks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
im trying to find out if the feron on the 2010 will fit my 2008 kingpin if so i wont one, also would love the new bags to but i dont think thay will fit , so im looking at a set of corbin large bags to fit around my split pipes . thought about a new seat but the BUTT BUDDIES will work for now .

·
Registered
101 Posts
Electronics

Hello my brothers... What are you planning on doing to your ride over the winter?

I am looking to add a nice set of highway pegs, Hog tunes speakers and a hogpod speaker system. Also a Powercommander 5 along with some sweet grips....

What ya' gonna do?
I'm just throwin an i pod and gps on this winter so I can sit on it and play in the garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts