Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in or around the East Valley has a trailer that they would be willing to rent to me to pick up a bike. I had a 6x12 enclosed trailer but let it go when I gave up riding off road. My Tundra is setup for towing (I pulled my Car Mate trailer across the country three times) it has an electric brake controller and a 7 pin trailer connector.

Tech23

·
13,027 Posts
you must have a trailer rent a place near you.
Heck ride it home

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a trailer and may be able to help. What do you need done, where and when?

Additionally, u-haul rents motorcycle specific trailers.
Thanks for the reply,

I looked into renting from U haul first before posting here. I wish I could answer all your question's. The bike is in Idaho, I've responded to his add repeatedly and he has failed to contact me as promised by Email correspondence on two occasions. He is burning my trust at a rapid rate. He has my number in several Emails and has yet to even leave me his number. Looks like it may all be for nothing. If by some chance he contacts me to answer some questions I'll keep you posted. I'll likely send you a PM so please keep an eye on your inbox.

So far the forum has been more responsive than the seller. :crzy:

Tech23

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I finally connected with the seller, so the question remains...anyone in Phoenix or the East Valley area have a trailer suitable for hauling a bagger that they'd want to rent to me for a few days?

Tech23

1 - 5 of 5 Posts