Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4AM in Colorado.
Trailer is stuffed to the gunwales, bike and tools and electronics takes up a third. The Queens boxes fill the rest.
Shooting for getting to Saratoga Springs before the Labor Day traffic. Probably kidding myself.
I think this may be the last transcontinental road circus. Not saying that I am going to settle down but I'm kind of wore out shlepping our stuff from one end to the other. Who knows. We get the itch and there is way too much US of A we haven't spent enough time in. For now though, Colorado is yesterdays news.
Good miles though. The Rockies are funner than just about anything, but I want to see the house in New Hampshire again and from NY to NH is only a sweet morning putt across the Green Mountains of Vermont. It's one of my favorite rides and doing it on the Vic will sweeten the pot.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
4AM in Colorado.
Trailer is stuffed to the gunwales, bike and tools and electronics takes up a third. The Queens boxes fill the rest.
Shooting for getting to Saratoga Springs before the Labor Day traffic. Probably kidding myself.
I think this may be the last transcontinental road circus. Not saying that I am going to settle down but I'm kind of wore out shlepping our stuff from one end to the other. Who knows. We get the itch and there is way too much US of A we haven't spent enough time in. For now though, Colorado is yesterdays news.
Good miles though. The Rockies are funner than just about anything, but I want to see the house in New Hampshire again and from NY to NH is only a sweet morning putt across the Green Mountains of Vermont. It's one of my favorite rides and doing it on the Vic will sweeten the pot.
Bon voyage thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Drive safe!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Pop , when you land in NH and you get time , hit me up for a meet up ! cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Enjoy your trip through Kansas.:)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
4AM in Colorado.
Sclepping stuff a long ways over a mere 6 days is trivial. Get real. Coast to coast is maybe a 4 day ride.That trip could no way be more than 3 or 4 days if you were pushing at all. What are you going to do in all your spare time?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts