Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Rule #1 of being a carnivore. If you are picky, you will be hungry. Beaver butt anal glands have probably put a smile on more than one predators face.

Don't make me tell you what is backed up to a jello mill loading dock 24/7, or what finds it's way into your gum that is considered acceptable inclusion by the FDA.

How about this? Climb up on the roof of a candy factory in summer. Since chocolate and syrup congeal so quickly the cooking is done in small kettle batches, each vented to the roof. So if you have dozens of kettles you have dozens of pipes pumping warm, wet, sugar laden vapors into the air. The flat roofs are a shag carpet of bugs drawn from as far as the breezes carry the fumes. It's cool to look at a huge roof area undulating and writhing but a little disconcerting to wade through.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beaver butt anal glands have probably put a smile on more than one predators face.
Do beavers also have anal glands outside the butt?

Don't make me tell you what is backed up to a jello mill loading dock 24/7, or what finds it's way into your gum that is considered acceptable inclusion by the FDA.
Alright Pop, you tryin to turn me into a gumshoe? Spit it out before you burst my bubble. My pack of Wrigley's lists nothing close to butt cheese! Chew on that awhile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts