Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many have bought the cheap mirrors off of ebay and having luck ? just curious , ive been looking at the $30ish ness ovals in black, wondering if they are going to be any good.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have bought a few pairs from demon cycle I think is the name on ebay and they were good for the price. Pay attention to the size as they look bigger in pics.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought a pair that is "nearly" identical to the newer mirrors being sold on the Witchdoctor's site. I have used them for about 5 months. The quality isn't top notch, but so far, so good. I paid about $30.00 for the pair new.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bought some e-bay china cheapies over the winter and installed them this spring. Only issue is the aluminum that was anodized black is discoloring a bit, but other than that no issues.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I bought a cheap pair of oversized mirrors (I actually like to see behind me) from ebay. No issues here.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! and yes VJ i will make sure of that, and broggy, with my bars at about shoulder height i see plenty of behind me , and not my shoulders like with the stock bars, problem now my stock mirrors have that mickey mouse ears look ! haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts