Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in El Paso and see victories more often. But they are still rare in a sea of Harley's. Anyone in this area in the forum?
Marko

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, just moved to the El Paso area 2 weeks ago from southern Alabama. I was just wondering the same thing!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm here. Just got back from a ride to old mesilla and hatch even the 50mph wind!
Marko

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I met another victory rider on Facebook victory owners group that has a boardwalk but have yet to ride with him
Give me a pm if you wanna join up to ride.
Marko

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hahaha yeah, I was watching the current weather reports for today.. Peak winds over 50 mph.. I was planning a ride up to ruiodoso this weekend.. But I decided to lay low

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hows it going? I live in LC, but don't really get down to EP much. Not doing much riding today as the winds are too high. Now that the Power Sports dealership is out on I-25, I'm starting to see more Victorys on the road.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah today sucks. I was gonna go to the wine festival but the sky is brown. So didn't go. My friends shop is doing a shop bike ride tomorrow. Meeting up at rio grande shovel heads at doniphan and sunland park dr and leaving at 10am. We're riding to Columbus, deming, LC and to old mesilla. If u wanna meet up send me a text. 915-731-3645. I will be going
Marko

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks the invite Marko. It sounds like a fun ride, but I have other plans for tomorrow so I won't be able to link up. Hopefully another time.

Darrin

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the ride got cancelled because of the wind!!!!:(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bummer! Not surprised though since the winds are going to be about as bad as today.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yep, looked the same in Cruces yesterday! It'll probably be the same in an hour or so. PM me when you have another ride planned.

Darrin

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup wasted weekend! They're rescheduling the ride for sometime in May. I will let u know when

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey what's up. Send me a pm whenever u wanna hang

·
Registered
5 Posts
For Sure

Will do. The next time I go for a ride I'll hit you up. Starting to see alot more Vics on the El Paso streets. We all need to link up. I ride the 13 Nuclear Sunset Cross Country. Think i'm the only one in town that color at the moment. My buddy rides a 14 XCT he just painted it Matte Grey. Good to finally meet some other Vic Riders in the area.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will do. The next time I go for a ride I'll hit you up. Starting to see alot more Vics on the El Paso streets. We all need to link up. I ride the 13 Nuclear Sunset Cross Country. Think i'm the only one in town that color at the moment. My buddy rides a 14 XCT he just painted it Matte Grey. Good to finally meet some other Vic Riders in the area.
Sent u a pm

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We're doing a ride this weekend if any of the Vic riders wanna join me. Send me a text at 915-731-3645.
We normally go ride somewhere every Saturday. Last week we went to truth or consequences and rode about 400miles. We hit all the abandoned silver towns in the back roads. Great ride!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts