·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the are fore.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
One set is for a side bag power outlet , an accessory so to speak , I have added a powerlet power outlet to mine and powered it with these wires .... I believe the other set is to add a rear amp .....

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I think the tour pack plugs in behind the left side cover ....
True...I tapped into it to power my extra rear running/brake LEDs.

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Side cover is tour pack under the back fender is anti-lock brakes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It is amazing the number of different answers you get from a simple question. Many of the above answers are incorrect. Just saying.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It is amazing the number of different answers you get from a simple question. Many of the above answers are incorrect. Just saying.
Why don't you enlighten us , Mr. Wizard ?:ltr:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mr. Wizard says

I think you were correct mags. I just find some answers to questions to be right out there and are not very helpful to the person asking the question. If you don't know taking a guess does not help.

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
So enlighten us.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I would imagine that most of us would double check with a 12v test light, (on non ECM connectors), before hooking anything up to a connector.

·
Registered
262 Posts
According to the service manual, that plug should be trunk wire harness multi-plug (page 3.28)

·
Registered
383 Posts
I would imagine that most of us would double check with a 12v test light, (on non ECM connectors), before hooking anything up to a connector.
Are you serious? You mean I have to use a tool instead of the innerwebs? Pfffft, I'm going to the dealer. /sarcasm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts