Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Anyone have the specs for the heated seat? How many amps? Does it have a fuse onboard?

There is a 20 amp fuse located between the 40 amp breaker and the chassis relay, which feeds the seat.

·
13,247 Posts
Dustin0479

I thought you were the type that would read your owners book and see the information. Guess not

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the manual but could not for the life of me find it anywhere in there last night. The mechanical side of the manual is killer, the wiring portions suck!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
784 Posts
The 20A fuse is labeled chassis in the fuse box IIRC. This same fuse will not let the cruise set if blown. It probably has some more functions as well, just not sure what. My seat kept blowing the fuse and I knew it was gone after the cruise cut. It will turn on, red light on the control, but not set. Confusing.
Vic must have done the electrical on a hangover Monday after a 2 week rally and a 96 hour ride back home.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I am going to drop a 15 amp fuse on a line I jump off there for the air ride. Working on fabricating some brackets and getting ready to do an install video for a Platinum Air ride on the xc.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts