Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found three different plugs on the bike. Does anyone know what each is for?

One is on the left side panel. I assume for switches for heated seats?

Second one is on the right side panel. Not sure what this is for.

Third one is under the seat? I thought maybe for a trunk hookup?

I am going to tap in to the under seat one for heated gear unless it is for a trunk, which I may end up getting.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Under the seat is for the CB I belive. The trunk plugs in on the left side under the cover but near the seat. It is a large plug with at least 10 wires in it.cheers I hope this helps.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think the right side is the plugin for the power point for the right side saddle bag. The CB power is right at the back of the fender.

The left side must be for the reverse option.

The big plug on the left side is for the trunk speakers, tailight and power outlet in trunk. The heated seat plug in is right under seat at the middle.
Just my thoughts from a 2011 cc owner.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
are these also on the cr? there are a number of unused ones on my bike.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Heated gear FYI

I bought a heated vest from Gerbings. thought about using the heated seat plug in but did not know if it could handle the 4.5 amp draw. Gerbings suggests going right to battery with harness. I had to order an extension because their harness is not long enough to come back to passenger area.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Somebody who really knows should put together a list with pics on all the un used plugs. I just hate having extra plugs around that are not being used, I am now thinking where to plugin some LED accent lights. What is that plug just behind the back cylinder for????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts