Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
A Cometic gasket will take care of the primary leak. The cylinder could be either head gasket, base gasket, or the dreaded porous casting of the head. Under warranty?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Bummer, hope it is under warranty. I also hope Victory has pulled their collective heads out of Indian's butt and starts to pay attention to their "other" line. Seems a rough past 3 years for the Vic buyers.
Time to man up and dance with the first child, so to speak. I wonder if the other Polaris lines have suffered porous heads, leaks, electrical problems, casting problems (new one), etc, and if Polaris has honored the things better than they seem to be with Victory.
Good luck

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have to agree with you with the Polaris overlooking the vic line. I may jump ship to a new ride, but I would have to think long and hard about it being with a polaris product. We have several quality Vic dealers in my area who have been loyal polaris dealers, but when the time came to giving someone in the state the indian line it went to a freaking hardley dealer. I am not all that impressed with the indians, but if I were i would NOT buy from a hardley dealer. I just can't buy into their better than every one else attitude and the skull,tuff guy want to be a son of anarchy thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts