Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2016 Vegas 8ball and go to get it titled in 2 days. In Minnesota they require the engine number in addition to the VIN number. I looked up the location in the manual and it said it was supposed to be engraved to the right of the oil filter. On my bike that plate is polished with no engraving what so ever. Does anyone have any suggestions on an alternate place to find the Engine number? I have looked all over and am drawing a blank.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Get a flashlight and stand on the left side of the bike. Look behind the rear cylinder low through to inside of the far right side case. If it's like mine it is stamped in numbers about 3/16" high and easy to see.

Alternatively, VIN Search | Polaris Sportsman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see this number etched around that location. 0120533501324 Would that match the format / structure of the engine number?

Thanks for your help on this. I have been scratching my head.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That's it. And if you follow the link I gave earlier it will give you the same number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so very much. You helped me a great deal. I am really looking forward to this bike and am grateful to have found this forum.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon, Enjoy that bike. Victory are great bikes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts