Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if I can get a link I can find out what a 92 to 95 swamp would cost if a e bay motor is 2k .
who has these parts . I have seen his utube page .
regards

·
Premium Member
13,312 Posts
I think you're going to have to be much more specific on what you are asking but I recommend you contact Rylan Vos. He has a Vic shop and does these all the time.

Also; what is a 95? Obviously we have the 92", 100", and 106". Never heard of the 95".

What bike do you have? You should have that info in your signature line so we don't have to ask such a basic question. Also I gave you a link to the manuals we have available. If you find one in digital format we don't have; please send me a link to download it so I can add it to the bunch.

The bikes don't change a lot from year to year so even if the exact year you are looking for is not there; you can use one close to it. Remember all steel frame bikes are basically different versions of the Vegas.

If you are using a smartphone that won't let you access the manuals; find someone with a computer to download it and put on a flash drive or even your phone. I don't know if there is an app to use .pdf files but if there is; this would be the time to install it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts