Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately there isn't a big selection in exhaust for victory. I am looking for something loud, powerful, but most important i want it to be real unique

The Victory Overlord

·
13,231 Posts
guess you should say what model and year bike you have. is it a harley :ltr:

·
13,231 Posts
Unfortunately there isn't a big selection in exhaust for victory. I am looking for something loud, powerful, but most important i want it to be real unique

The Victory Overlord
your not much help what have you looked at what do you like so far or what don't you like.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually ordered the zombies from hacker exhaust but then they charged my hard with an extra $200 so wheb I tried to get answers they had such piss poor customer service that I cancelled and got refunded. Right now im running stock on it and that's way too quite for me and I think those mufflers are an eye sore on a beautiful machine.

The Victory Overlord

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes out aftermarket is limited, but there are ways around it. If there is a particular Harley pipe you like, you can still purchase it, it will just cost more to customize it.

You have to ask yourself, do you want it to go with the lines of your bike? Do you want it to be a stark contrast to your bikes lines? Do you want 2-2 or 2-1? Chrome or Black? Is it ok to hang low or to you corner aggressively and require ride height?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
If your looking for unique, I think you were on the right track with the Zoomies. Hacker does have some well documented poor service, but there are many that have had good dealings with them. You can always look at Conquest but, I just have a hard time paying that much for what you get, also with the GP's you have to buy a oil cooler relocation kit ($400)....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I actually ordered the zombies from hacker exhaust but then they charged my hard with an extra $200 so wheb I tried to get answers they had such piss poor customer service that I cancelled and got refunded. Right now im running stock on it and that's way too quite for me and I think those mufflers are an eye sore on a beautiful machine.

The Victory Overlord
Zombies would most definitely be a unique pipe.
I've never seen them on any other Vic.
Check out Sinister Industries, they mostly build pipes for the other American MC, but I'll bet they or you could modify a set to fit your ride.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I like the assault as well, don't have to worry about dragging it through the corners. Keep in mind that you cannot have a passenger with the assault as you have to remove the passenger pegs. It's a fairly new pipe as well and have only heard of a few people who have it...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts