Premium Member
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It starts tonight on HBO.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
It starts tonight on HBO.
Something tells me it will be a long road to the final episode without a happy ending. Should be intense though!

This one show has captured the entire world. Can't remember another show doing that.

The Walking Dead is watched by many countries but I don't think it reaches into the 4 corners of the world like GOT does.

Some movie franchises (like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Spiderman, etc.) may rival it but they are movies; not an 8 season series.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
In the middle of a season 7 marathon.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Not a bad first episode for season 8. Jon Snow finds out who he really is AND finds out he can ride a dragon. Jon must be pumped! That's a lot to take in so maybe he needs a week or two to really process it all. :D

Oh; and Cersei gets laid. I wonder if it will help her dour disposition at all...

Reek is a hero! We viewers can see how it all starts coming together for the next big battle with the white walkers. (how racist) ;)

Looks like they will do this season in 6 consecutive weeks instead of drawing it out. Glad to see this.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
was watched by 17 million i heard yesterday.....crazy...lol

Rob

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Not a bad start. Looking forward to the next episode tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Tonight's episode was the calm before the storm next week it would seem.

Let the battle begin!
Two episodes all talk no action.

SOMETHING needs to happen next week. This is very boring.

I have a feeling going to be yet another delay next week. We get one episode battle at Winterfell and one episode battle in the south and a final episode to wrap it all up neatly.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Two episodes all talk no action.

SOMETHING needs to happen next week. This is very boring.

I have a feeling going to be yet another delay next week. We get one episode battle at Winterfell and one episode battle in the south and a final episode to wrap it all up neatly.
yea i thought there would be one event last night.....unfortunately all the talking was a necessary evil to bring the story up to the moment...but me thinks the **** will soon hit the fan....8)

R

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
They have to build it up. If you blew your load all at once, it wouldn't be a very pleasant experience for all involved. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Do you think Danerys is preggo by her relative Jon Snow? Of course neither one knew they were related when they rubbed nasties. I forget; are they brother and sister, nephew/aunt, uncle/niece, or cousins?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I believe Danerys is Jon's aunt. And yea, I believe she may be carrying. She did in fact say in earlier seasons that she would never have children again, but until now there were no known surviving male Targaryens either. After all, they wed relatives for generations.

Glad Arya and Gendry hooked up, they needed it :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yeah her brother is his real father.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Episode 3 tonight is 82 minutes long!
Next 3 after this one are all 70+ minutes.

Be prepared to lose sleep if you're the dedicated fan. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
well....that wasn't what i was expecting...and I agree Bbob...a lil hard to watch hmmmm different is all i will say for now i guess...

Rob

1 - 20 of 57 Posts