1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Letters sent, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I wrote to my reps to introduce or support legislation to suspend the ethanol mandate until the present drought has passed and corn production has been returned to normal for at least three years. Guess how many responses I got.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wrote to my reps to introduce or support legislation to suspend the ethanol mandate until the present drought has passed and corn production has been returned to normal for at least three years. Guess how many responses I got.
If I were a betting man I would put money on ZERO.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, I got one response back and he explained how important it is for the future of our country. I bet he doesn't ride a motorcycle. Obummer wants to mess with my guns & ammo and the EPA wants to mess with my motorcycle. :mad:

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Well, I got one response back and he explained how important it is for the future of our country. I bet he doesn't ride a motorcycle. Obummer wants to mess with my guns & ammo and the EPA wants to mess with my motorcycle. :mad:
Reply back to him and ask for specifics. Ask him how is using a food product ( that requires enormous amounts of water to grow) to make a fuel additive that makes our vehicles lose mileage and is energy negative and would not exist if it weren't for federal mandates and subsidies important for the country. Share with us his answer...that is, if you get one.:crzy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts