Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticing that my profile is now as a New Member and that pretty much anybody that is not a Premium Life Member as been set to New Member status. Even Pain with over 4000 posts is at New Member status.

I realize the forum is changing but the New Member status limits what you can post.:eek

·
Registered
102 Posts

I noticed that myself, I posted something a few days ago and tried to add a picture and I couldn’t. :eek

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
I feel younger already! Thanks admin.

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Never noticed that but it does make sense.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Interesting. Anyone know the reason for the change in status?

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
Interesting. Anyone know the reason for the change in status?
Probably part of the transition to the new forum on Thursday or possibly a glitch or someone pushed the wrong key on their keyboard.

Maybe the dog did it! Mine mess me up once in a while when I have my mobile keyboard in my hands.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Probably part of the transition to the new forum on Thursday or possibly a glitch or someone pushed the wrong key on their keyboard.

Maybe the dog did it! Mine mess me up once in a while when I have my mobile keyboard in my hands.
Yeah it should sort out by the weekend when upgrade gets finished.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Was a Lifetime Premium Member shortly after signing up the first time in 2012 and my computer crashed and tried to get a new password which got no response on so quit worrying about it.. If someone wants to think I'm new fine but happen to know myself I have well over 100,000 Miles on my 2 previous Victory's before buying my current 2011 XC .. More than likely a few may already know it's my old name and don't try to hide the fact in pictures or where I live ..

·
Registered
530 Posts
lol, who needs labels anyways?:devil

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Ha ha ha, you made me look.... Mate, who cares , we will be lost in the mountains of posts all over the world, as long as your not " expelled " your OK

Welkom to the forum, after 2 posts you can post a picture of your bike, ha ha ha

Funny

Maybe it is only temporary?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's not the label of being a "New Member" it's the fact I can't post photos anymore because of the New Member status.
Look at the posting rules at the bottom of the page and see if you see the same.