Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals. I traded my 05 FXSTI Harley in last Saturday for a 15 Gunner. So far I can say it's a GREAT bike. I have put about 200 miles on it so far and hope to get to 500 so I can see what it will do. Harley should be so lucky to have a bike and engine like this. Very smooth.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome to the crew.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
They're gonna miss you in the H-D service department. Come to think of it, the Vic dealer isn't gonna see your bike either. Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
They're gonna miss you in the H-D service department. Come to think of it, the Vic dealer isn't gonna see your bike either. Enjoy the ride.
:ltr::ltr::ltr: So True ..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did all my own service but the parts department will have to lay off a few. cheers

I am a member of the Harley Advisory Panel too until they find out I got a better bike.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Oh , where are my manners , Welcome FORDWRENCH . I sell Ford Parts . cheers

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Victory. Congrats on your new purchase. Test rode a Gunner a week ago at the Victory Demo days at Werner Cycle Works. Fun ride!! Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your new Gunner!

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum, man. Now, can you tell me why my wife's '08 Mariner has a kinda spongy brake pedal and shakes like Katherine Hepburn on methamphetamine when you brake from about 60 MPH or faster? thumb up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts