Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get another Victory probably Hammer,Jackpot most I see for sale here in UK have stage 1 pipes but some dont. Is it easy to fit them as a diy job or does the ecu need programming by a dealer? There aint no dealers down near me, and I hate those long "sausage" standard pipes.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Exhaust is pretty simple depending on which one you get. Some require cutting part of the frame but not a big deal. You can disconnect the o2's(just leave them out and plug the holes) to help but I would get a fuel controller. I would go for aftermarket exhaust over the factory stuff you will find better performance.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rush to buy so will get one with pipes already fitted,really like the look of the curved system really makes the bikes stand out.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Great bikes! Not many really good ones here in the UK. I wish they would have taken off better over here. You say you want another one. What did you have before?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great bikes! Not many really good ones here in the UK. I wish they would have taken off better over here. You say you want another one. What did you have before?
It was Vegas8 ball 2010 with the lowered seat and suspension,but it was too low really had the seat altered and made a big difference. Really looking for a model with removable pillion seat so I can mount my topbox for trips,but not one with the skinny wheels and definitely not a Judge thats a real lash up of a bike in my eyes.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I don't like the Judge either. So it's big tyre bikes only? Look like you only have the Jackpot or Hammer then. I'm looking to put a 180/200 on my Highball :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess what I really want is a Vegas with Judge wheels or the new Gunner model looks up my street or a Highball with lower bars (Lowball?).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts