Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a set of Hacker Zoomies for sale that are dirt cheap. The only problem is that they came off a High Ball.

I know the swing arm's are different between the High Ball and the Hammer, but it looks like the Zoomies don't go back that far. If I was able to make a custom mounting bracket for these pipes could I get them to fit? Or do you think the bends in the tubing are still different?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
They list them separately on their site. I would surmise there is a difference in the bends, but I can't be certain. Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable can chime in with a definitive answer.

Just out of curiosity, what is "dirt cheap"? I'd love to get a hold of some of these. First Vic that I looked at had Ground Pounders, waited a day too late and missed the deal.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Holy poop, Fatman. Grab them, if they don't fit, Ebay.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I found a set of Hacker Zoomies for sale that are dirt cheap. The only problem is that they came off a High Ball.

I know the swing arm's are different between the High Ball and the Hammer, but it looks like the Zoomies don't go back that far. If I was able to make a custom mounting bracket for these pipes could I get them to fit? Or do you think the bends in the tubing are still different?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
They wont fit , the bends are different .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed Hacker and they said the brackets are the only difference. Anyways, I got them all mounted in place and they do ride very close to the sprocket cover. I just need to fabricate a new bracket now.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That's surprising , different frames , gotta be because they are so short ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts