Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Hammer 8-Ball. I'm wanting louder pipes. I found a discontinued exhaust kit. The part # is 2875427. The guy selling them says they will fit on my 2010. He says I'll need to disconnect or remove my O2 sensors and put plugs in place. Is this correct? FYI, I searched several threads but couldn't find the answers I need.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2010 Hammer. I'm wanting louder pipes. I found a discontinued exhaust kit. The part # is 2875427. The guy selling them says they will fit on my 2010. He says I'll need to disconnect or remove my O2 sensors and put plugs in place. Is this correct? FYI, I searched several threads but couldn't find the answers I need.

·
13,177 Posts
The p/n 2875427 doesn't tell us nothing.
The name of the pipes or photo would be better if you want our help.
The reason you would leave off the 02's is cause you want the bike to run richer. Cause the pipes will Lean out the motor

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm showing that pipe as a Drag pipe fits 05-07 wide tire bikes. So it should work, although you might have to elongate some holes on the bracket to get it to work on the 2010. Then again the bracket might just work perfectly. That pipe will have one or two 02 holes in it, but I agree with the seller, just leave the 02's out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm showing that pipe as a Drag pipe fits 05-07 wide tire bikes. So it should work, although you might have to elongate some holes on the bracket to get it to work on the 2010. Then again the bracket might just work perfectly. That pipe will have one or two 02 holes in it, but I agree with the seller, just leave the 02's out.
My dealer is telling me the air filter and air box won't fit and the pipes may or may not fit. He surely wouldn't be telling me this because he's trying to sell me one of his "specially priced" kits for $750?? What about the calibration card, would this one work on my bike? Here is the only pic I have of the kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
The card and air filter will not work with the 2010. The pipes will fit on the engine no problem, there just may be some minor bracket changes.
I've got a used air filter and controller here if you want to make a better kit than what Victory offers....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The card and air filter will not work with the 2010. The pipes will fit on the engine no problem, there just may be some minor bracket changes.
I've got a used air filter and controller here if you want to make a better kit than what Victory offers....
Sure, I'll PM you

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have those on my kp. i like the sound and performance is good. dont know how they will match up with the mods i plan on over the winter. torq tubez and fuel cntrl. but kmc power sports will lead me the right way im sure.thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts