Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... Here's my stupid questions:

1. Are there other pipes that I could put on the bike to reduce the SIZE of the pipes (fewer scrapes) when coming out of parking lots (due to bike being lowered).

2. Are there other pipes that would actually be cooler (as in temp) than the stock pipes?

Thanks.

Wally

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...Zero air in shock.

You never know unless you ask. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
You could get a 2-1 exhaust and only make left turns.... :ltr::ltr:

I honestly can't think of any aftermarket exhaust that is made smaller/slimmer/thinner that the stock pipes. Good luck, though.

·
Registered
693 Posts
You could contact a custom exhaust maker...but hope you like them loud! The can do stuff with smaller diameters since much of the beef is from the muffler itself. Get some air in the rear for sure. As for temp, no cats usually help that...so a new set.

·
Registered
269 Posts
air shock

LOL...Zero air in shock.

You seriously don't have any air in the air shock? I think I'm running around 40 lbs.. If you don't have the air pump from victory, you can get the exact same pump at Amazon for a whole lot less than Victory is selling it for. I bought mine for $20 something and got $10.00 knocked off for signing up for their credit card....

·
13,003 Posts
LOL...Zero air in shock.

No air then you bottom out. Put in 30 pounds it will raise the bike maybe a 1/8" no more bottoming if you air up shocks thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts