Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a lurker around here for quite a while, and have recently started looking seriously at a Victory. I currently ride a Buell XB12STT and have been wanting something that I can just relax on and ride.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you haven't already. Find a demo ride in your area and ride them all. Bring your check book.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good Choice

The Highball will definitely give you the more relaxed ride you are looking for. Make sure to take a test ride to see if you like the ape hangers. The Boardwalk is probably the most laid back ride in the Victory lineup and the Judge may be the easiest transition coming off of the Buell.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Cant go wrong with a Vegas either thumb up

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Neat thing about Vics is they are Jekyll and Hyde bikes. They are happy to relax or romp...cruise or carve. I used to keep at least two bikes in my garage, at one point I had six. Today, I have just one cuz it does everything I need my bike to do and it does it sooo well.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
very smooth

i was buggin for a new ride so i tested a buell xb12scg, handles well of course but the vibs like my 70 bonneville i had. i had an 06 sportster highly upgraded tested a NOT to super glide, rode a 13 hammer, i could not believe how much better although a firm ride, i purchased it + love it!!! engine is light years ahead of any harley except the v-rod, as stated ride them all and take your pick, preowned bikes can save a lot as well, i got a killer deal on mine trading my sportster at a harley dealer!!!

·
13,180 Posts
If you buy a new one have dealer throw is the first 500 mile check up for free you'll save 200 bucks. Ask for 20% off parts for the first year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts