Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo...... I gotta ask..... When I got my bike it came with the stage one pipes and air filter and ecu flash installed. Dealer also gave me the stock pipes which were installed at the factory but never used.

I got tri ovals installed a couple weeks ago. So now I got 2 sets of extra pipes. The stock pipes and the victory stage one pipes.

What do you guys do with your extra pipes?

Anyone interested in any or all of these pipes make me an offer.

Nothing reasonable will be refused.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
A little more info wpould be helpful. What year model Bike?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I ended up with three sets of OEM mufflers after ordering a set and they shipped 2 by mistake :D
I cut the tips shorter on one, and put glasspacks into another (currently running the glasspack mufflers).

If anyone wants them, come get 'em (but I am not shipping them, too much money!)

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
The 'normal' stage one pipes look exactly like stock pipes and are a bit louder.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i rebaffle and can use them as cores, but i am currently down and out trying to finish healing and am out of core funds, if you still have them when i get going i am interested.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Scabby skins not much fun, thankfully mine is just my elbow.
Amazing how we can get road rash through leather and Kevlar aint it!
Sure glad I had the gear on and was going slow.
Insurance has waivered my excess, still waiting for my bike.
Hope theyll give me one to ride this weekend for the Victory/Indian run to the TT races at Kyogle.... Plus my regular club got its Poker Run on Saturday.
Gonna try for another 2 day "weekend escape" but theyre asking me if Im in the market for a new bike? ..way I see it I dont know till I ride one.....whats the motto again.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ditech what do you want for the stage 1 shipped to 08828

1 - 16 of 16 Posts