Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered one of these kits on clearance from LeadersRPM and when I received the kit something was clunking around in the new ABS box. Looking inside the box I see the crossover's coil dangling around. This was the case for both left and right boxes! After opening up the clam shell chase and found a thin plastic film that was supposed to be wrapped around the coil torn apart and the coil was just hanging by it's 2 wires. Easy fix, just zip tie it the back down to the PCB.

Just wanted to mention it in case someone has a set installed and hears some extra rattles in the fairing, it may be these coils.

Also those magnets on the back of the 4 1/2 speakers seem puny. Hopefully they sound better than they look. :grin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Good for you, I didn't know they had any of those left. I installed one on my CCT a few months ago. I'm very pleased with this kit as well as the Extreme Saddlebag Speaker Kit. I did a write on installing both of them on this forum.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good for you, I didn't know they had any of those left. I installed one on my CCT a few months ago. I'm very pleased with this kit as well as the Extreme Saddlebag Speaker Kit. I did a write on installing both of them on this forum.
Thanks for that writeup. I read it before pulling the trigger to purchase.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts