Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm watching the car auctions... I think "Auctions America".

I guess I've gotten addicted to them like Mecums.

I cannot believe these guys bye these butt ugly cars for mega bucks. I understand some of them can flip them and make good money but some of them just go crazy over these old one and they sell for mega bucks.

We all have different tastes. You may own a bike for various reasons and not particularly care for the look.

Which is in your opinion, the best looking Victory and Indian bike?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm watching the car auctions... I think "Auctions America".

I guess I've gotten addicted to them like Mecums.

I cannot believe these guys bye these butt ugly cars for mega bucks. I understand some of them can flip them and make good money but some of them just go crazy over these old one and they sell for mega bucks.

We all have different tastes. You may own a bike for various reasons and not particularly care for the look.

moto guzzi v-7
View attachment 90090

When did Mecum come along ? Barrett Jackson has been "the name" for a few years now, even out doing Kruse...now along comes this outfit...?? And they put up some high dollar stuff, and in a grand way.

Watching them [auctions] sure says allot of folks have a bunch o' money to throw around........WOW! Can they all be dot-com millionaires ?

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
During Pebble Beach Concours week, the are four cars that are expected to bring in more than all the cars at all the auctions there last year. A Ferrari GTO, a Ferrari 250LM, a Porsche 917 and a Ford GT40 prototype. BTW, there are many high end auction houses in addition to what's on TV.

·
13,242 Posts
Your very young and don't understand the car world. Just like they don't understand your taste in bikes.
I bet you they more about the motorcycle world then you know about cars

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they make some of the best looking bikes out there. Some think some are too futuristic looking. I rarely see a HD that I like. I don't get it so I guess at 56 yrs old, I'm still too young to get it!

I think I have a very nice looking 10 year old bike. I have never seen one until a couple of weeks ago and it was on CL. They just do not exist around here. Well! This one is here now. thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts