Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all! I wanted to introduce myself. The name's Perry, and I'm now a proud owner of a 2015 Victory Gunner. Man she's bad! Just picked her up today! I am an active-duty U.S. Navy Chief, and have been in for just over 14 years. This is the second bike I've owned (first being an '05 VStar 650 Classic), and lemme tell ya - what an UPGRADE! Hope everyone is enjoying their night, and I'm stoked to be a member of this forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your service to our great nation! I've thoroughly enjoyed my Gunner this far! Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome Chief from the Pacific Northwet. I'm old Navy--1954 to 1962, a CT. Victorys are great to ride and easy to maintain. Lots of experienced help here, just ask for it.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Welcome to the forums, there are a lot of Vets on here from all branches of service.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Welcome from Chattanooga Chief. Thank you sir for your service to the USA. And yes, the Gunner is an awesome motorcycle. Congratulations on your purchase.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the hospitality! Glad to be here! I appreciate everyone who's served in our great nation's military as well! Looking forward to being an active member!

·
Registered
530 Posts
welcome to the fray Chief!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts