Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a slightly used Cross bike reverse kit about 2 to 2.5 years ago. I never installed it because I was waiting for when I needed to change the drive belt since removing the front pulley cover is a hassle. Now, I think I'll just go ahead and sell it. The gentleman I bought it from said he only had it on his Cross Country for a few months. From it's condition, I'd say that's about right. It's complete and I also have a print out of the installation instructions. As soon as I can get some pictures of it I'll post it for sale in the Victory Marketplace on this forum.

How much? Yea, that's a good question as I'm not really sure about that. $XXXX OBO delivered to your door in the lower 48. Obviously they're NLA but I'm trying to figure out what the correct asking price will be. Yes, I take and prefer PayPal.

I have no plans what so ever to sell or trade my CCT. I've said since the day I bought it if it's my last motorcycle, I'll be fine with that. I also have no plans what so ever to stop riding.

Happy Birthday US Marines, ooh rah.

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Seems like a rare accessory, so you don't have a guess at a price?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I think last I read one sold for $1500...

People really like that accessory. I just get help if I'm stuck and need to reverse. :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I stand corrected it was $1750...

So you have an idea. Up on eBay you might get north of $2k if people can find the auction.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, at $1750, mine would be delivered to the lower 48. That's actually what I was thinking of asking anyway.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
WOW Mark. If you can get 2k on E-bay, you would have enough to buy a spare CC.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I wish y’all wouldn’t keep encouraging Mark to RAISE the price on that reverse kit! I’ve wanted one for years, but the price was too high, and then they became unavailable!!!

Oh, well — I just found out that I have some big expenses coming up, if I want to continue breathing, so I doubt that I’ll ever spend much on my bike again anyway. Good luck, Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish y’all wouldn’t keep encouraging Mark to RAISE the price on that reverse kit! I’ve wanted one for years, but the price was too high, and then they became unavailable!!!

Oh, well — I just found out that I have some big expenses coming up, if I want to continue breathing, so I doubt that I’ll ever spend much on my bike again anyway. Good luck, Mark.

I'll be in SC today and Walhalla is actually on the way to where I'm going. Nothing like a hand delivered Victory item. But yes, we definitely want you to keep breathing God's glorious air as long as possible. Then again, no one can take anything with them so enjoy life as much as you can while you're here. If a reverse kit is what does it for you, fantastic. PayPal can be another version of fantastic plastic. My asking price won't go up from what I indicated, $1750. You even have the best year for the CCT IMHO. The reverse kit will be posted on this forum before EBay or Facebook. I logged off The Vog a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Thanks, Mark, but I have no idea how much I will be spending on other concerns, so I shouldn’t do this.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's posted in Victory Parts For Sale on this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts