Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this has been posted somewhere else but I will ask again.
Saw this 8 ball and I liked the way it looked but didn't see the rider so left him a note but he never called back. :( What to see where he bought it and how much.

If anyone can give me some info that would be great and picture would be awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks like a Memphis Shades.

That's what I have. Not as tight a fit as the WOC, but works nicely for me and half the cost.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Definetly Memphis shades. Check their website, all the info is on there. I have the same one. It's a quick attach set up and very nice.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was lucky enough to get mine used on Ebay. Got the whole setup for $300. The quick attach is a really nice feature.

·
Registered
52 Posts
shades

yep memphis shades for sure... i love mine got it off here... still need to find someone to paint it but very pleased with it... online new you can get the whole set up for less than 500 but if you do some searching i got mine off here for 250 shipped then put another 100 into the brackets off ebay. well worth it and looks good as well..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Memphis shades will nickel and dime you to death if you buy from them. The windshield, side deflectors and trim pieces are all sold separately and run from like 50 to 80 each. (Can't remember for sure). I got my fairing with a tinted windshield, matching deflectors and a trim piece for 270 shipped on ebay. In my case it came from a dealer that shut down and it was a display model. Still had stickers on it. It came with "mounting brackets" but it turned out it was just some junk brackets that were left over, maybe from hanging it on the wall. So that set me back another 110, I think.

If you're planning to color match it to the bike, I wouldn't worry at all about buying used. They are pretty easy to clean up and repaint.

·
Registered
52 Posts
hassle and dime

thats true if you buy from the website everything is separate and adds up quick... the quick release brackets are well worth the pain of initial set up makes it for very easy cleaning etc .

·
Registered
301 Posts
check on WIDE OPEN FAIRINGS my brother loves his an looks great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts