Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a trip to the Tail of the Dragon last week and one of guys was riding a Honda Goldwing.

On the fairing he had a very nice leather fairing bra. I have also seen some of the Ultra Classics with these types of leather bras.

I have done a search here...found nothing. Is there such an animal or has it be been discussed before?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I believe you are the first to mention fairing bra - it's one of those things that would stick if I read it! I think Saddleman makes them along with saddlebag chaps but sine the have no plans to make the saddlebag chaps I doubt the fairing bra is in their future.

Give horndawg leather in Gwinett GA a ring.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might just do that Ammo...I have worked with him before and his work is QUALITY work for sure.

Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have found that tank and fairing bras catch a lot of dust underneath them, along with wind and bike vibration you end up getting a dulled out finish when you finally remove them. Fairing bras are mainly used for spring (sand on road that gets picked up by car/truck in front of you) and stretches of dirt road.

·
13,003 Posts
For sure you Do Not want leather is will rub your paint like sand paper.

You would want a vinyl leather it has a cloth like backing to it.

Never needed a bra and would not destroy the beauty of a good looking white bike thumb up

·
Registered
102 Posts
My thoughts are the same as when I used to see Firebirds and Camero's with front end bras. How thoughtful you are for preserving the paint for the next owner.
jt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts