Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know a waterproof fairing cover to protect speakers and audio equipment that you can just throw on for short periods during rain or overnight instead of throwing an entire motorcycle cover on.

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
Interesting idea - I'm too new to this scene to know of existing solutions but since nobody has responded yet will just toss out the idea of looking at grill or patio furniture covers. I'm sure there are a number of small covers that would work, but the subject addresses an unfulfilled need in this market - COMPONENT COVERS. I'm currently looking at covers for a Cross Country and not only costly but huge and bulky, taking up half a saddlebag all by themselves. Not practical for traveling. A 'component' set in 3 or more pieces could be packed into smaller spaces around your other baggage. A Fairing cover makes perfect sense, as does a tank cover, a trunk cover, individual bag covers or a bag/seat/fender piece. If these already exist I hope someone will share a link - or start making them!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was kinda thinking the same thing since no one makes anything. I didn't consider a small grill cover which may work pretty good.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Not sure if these are waterproof but they could be if you sprayed water repellant (i.e. camp dry) on them.

Cycle Shade Gauge Covers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. Looks like one of them is made of polyester so it should be fairly water resistant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts