Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well peeps, I finally did it. Went and bought a fairing for my BW. Bike will be in the paint shop in 2 days and I cannot wait for it to be complete!!! Shop said I should have her back within 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought a Wide Open Custom's fairing. Received it wednesday, test fit it on thursday after only about an hour's worth of work.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice I've looked at their fairings for my bike and would love to have one, but money does not allow at the time :(

Be sure to put up some pics when it's done!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Your Board Walk will look great with the new fairing. Wide Open makes a good and affordable product. The ease of "on and off " is great for those days you want to be in the wind. Love to see it too when you are done.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks great, my WOC is sitting in my living room right now because I can't find a painter that can match Sunset Red...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Shawn, contact witch doctors. They sell all of the factory colors by the quart. I think mine was $99 for the sunset red. And as you can see, its a perfect match.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My dealer wanted 150 for the paint, which is why i went through witch doctors.

·
Registered
211 Posts
My dealer can't order it, lol. I waited two days for the new parts guy to "research it" and said to heck with it. I ordered from Witchdoctors and it was here in three days. Your bike looks awesome.cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
What WOC fairing did you buy

I own a 2013 BW and would like to add a fairing to it, but finding things compatible with the BW seem to be hard to come by. Any input would be greatly appreciated. BTW, that looks awesome on your bike.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You did a great job with that. Paint looks nice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts