Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what year make and model was fastest in stock form.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Everybody knows the 2011 Cross Roads is the fastest and best looking bike Polaris ever made!😁

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Whichever one was the lightest..... I would guess the 1st Vegas 8-ball with a 106 in it.
I think that would be the fastest. But top in wise I think the rev sensor would shut it down at 120 mph.

·
13,082 Posts
You guys are dreaming. The Vision had more power :cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ooohh I love a food fight!! Because I am short the flying food usually goes over my head, like a lot of things. But in this case I am positive that the 2007 Vegas Jackpot Arlen Ness with the little 100 that can do 80 in third gear (wow) is the fastest in the land! Probably the Flames and extra low drag coefficient chrome make it superior! :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eazsy one, my '09 Vic Ham with limiter defeated. Bud of mine is a Statie, clocked me with the RadGun....140+...BTW I'm 125 lb soak'n wet...
dam i am around 210 213 or so. i do have the touring shield.forged engine guards with hwy pegs and carry tools etc .have gotten to around 115.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I didn't think about the Octane ether. They were only in production a year I think.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hmm.. stock? I would bet that the first year Hammer that had a 106 in it would prob be in contention.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ooohh I love a food fight!! Because I am short the flying food usually goes over my head, like a lot of things. But in this case I am positive that the 2007 Vegas Jackpot Arlen Ness with the little 100 that can do 80 in third gear (wow) is the fastest in the land! Probably the Flames and extra low drag coefficient chrome make it superior! :p
bikernut51 I think I have to agree with ya, I have #80 08Victory Arlen Ness Jackpot. and the bike looks FAST even when she sits. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Several years ago I owned a Honda RUNE. Got tons of compliments on it. The coolest looking manufactured bike ever. But the Arlen Ness Jackpot, Hot!! Completely different animals, but yeah that big ass back tire and the whole package, is why I bought one. It doesn't handle as well as my Honda F6B, but that is a different animal also, and I do grocery shopping on it. One is a Cadillac , the other is a Hot Rod! :p:alien:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haha so true! Actually mine did belong to a Super Hero,.. ME! I can make Beer disappear, what's your Super Power? 🏍

1 - 20 of 20 Posts