Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now days there are a lot of beers out there. What is your favorite?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Micro-brews. I can say with confidence that I have yet to have my favorite- as there are so many more to try. Generally- I go for the medium lagers that have a LOT of flavor with no overwhelming single ingredient. (which is why I don't care for IPA's)

Most of the Sam Adams seasonals and BL. To me these guys are the perfect size. Small enough to do things the right way with the right stuff- but big enough to be available without too much trouble.

Devils backbone- several varieties here too..

Blue Moon summer.. (not a fan of their base brew)

Legend Brown. Brewed about 500 yards from where I am sitting right now. As long as Im not outside in the full heat of summer.. too heavy for that.

Old Shipyard.. New England brew.. I've never seen it south of Jersey..

Countless others... I draw a blank when I try to list them.. Arrogant Bastard, Shock Top..

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Killians is at the top of my dinner/meal beers.

Miller lite for just hanging out, party, tv beer.

When I can find it or can order it the best brew I have ever had, so much that I drove to Columbus to buy four cases of it, is made by Avery Brewing and they do a Imperial Kaiser Octoberfest.

Maumee Bay brewing company here in Toledo, use to do what was called Falling Timbers Red, another great brew, if you have heard of Buckeye Beer then you know the company.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I like the Samuel Adam's seasonal brews ...
Summer ale
Octoberfest
Winter lager (Favorite)

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Bundaberg Ginger Beer:)

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
OH NO! Not another beer thread! Real men drink dark beer. I drink dark beer. Its got to look different coming out than going in or I get confused, too much of that light colored stuff tastes like piss. No red blooded Victory rider drinks that lite (colored)stuff. None of that pale ale paleface. You ain't going live as long or ride as long as me if you continue to drink that kiddie soda pop stuff they label as beer. What a sham. Its the laughing stock of the rest of the world.Hooah!
Now for my opinion......:)

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Rocky Tops! - thumb up

One expects that from California where they think a microbrew is a tiny bottle of lite piss, er beer.

·
Registered
396 Posts
my new favorite beer is JUNIOR JOHNSONS MIDNIGHT MOON
APPLE PIE moonshine right out of the freezer straight up!
mmmmm it's some good stuff,and it don't make you bloated.cheers:ltr:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sam Adams Cold Snap.. Favorite.
Batch 19
UFO
Hoegarden
Allways lookin for more.

·
Registered
355 Posts
milwaukees's best light!! been stealin it from the ol man for 20 years.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Fellas, the actual beer itself is less critical to the decision than is the delivery mechanism. it's essential that it comes out of the tap colder than ICE COLD (29 degrees in this case) and transportation from the tap to my seat at the bar via....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts