Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty new to riding, just curious of some favorite places. So far one of my favorites is in Jasper, Alberta, Canada going up to the Miette hot springs. Beautiful view, good road!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I used to ride up in Idyllwild, CA a lot and miss it a lot too. Florida doesn't have too many mountains. Lol

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Oregon coast. North Cascades Hwy20 in WA, Columbia River Gorge - not on I-84. Colorado Rockies and the Million Dollar Highway. Beartooth Highway. The Alps. The Southeast, especially Northern Georgia and environs. Not in that order.

·
Registered
827 Posts
There's so many places, so little time.

Anywhere this is part of the view.

Picture Gorge near John Day, Oregon

Forest Service Rd 19 near Cougar Reservoir

Oregon 242

Oregon Coast

Like I said: so many places, so little time. I could go on do days and days. KEN

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
The Coronado Trail while out at AZ .. Although could name a Dozen Others that totally enjoyed this one will do it again even though takes 2,000 miles to just get there ..

·
Registered
580 Posts
Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge parkway, Foothills parkway, Kingdom Road, Route 73, Route 100, route 125, Appalachian Gap, Route 131, route 5, ...awww hell I luv them all.

m

·
Registered
261 Posts
White mountains of New Hampshire, Blue Ridge Pkwy, Sky Line Drive, Berkshire Mountains, Lakes Region of Maine, Natchez Trace, Route 100 through Vermont, Route 9N around Lake George, NY, Through Manhattan, Along the Great Lakes and St Lawrence Seaway, through Old Quebec City and the roads along the St Lawrence river up to Bai St Paul, Through the Gettysburg battleground, listening to the guide tape, thorough the Champlain Islands in NY and Vermont, Through the hills of NY's Hudson valley, Through The French Qtr of NO, To Key West.......

Now I need to make it to the western Mountains, the Bad Lands, the Pacific Coast Highway as well as others..... Southwest, through AZ, NM, etc

Bucket list is long...... but was longer

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
too many

Im pretty new to riding, just curious of some favorite places. So far one of my favorites is in Jasper, Alberta, Canada going up to the Miette hot springs. Beautiful view, good road!
We have good riding here in Arkansas mostly on the western side so just for easy access I'd say roads like 7,9,15,23, 341, a dozen other roads I cannot remember. Been all over the USA and actually enjoy anything not interstate although the interstate is the best way to get somewhere like home in a hurry .. Too many wonderful places that I've been .. Chief Joseph HWY Yellowstone the dragon blue ridge parkway PCH I just don't have a favorite I guess.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I94 through North Dakota. JK. :D

But seriously I'm with the Black Hills vote. And more specifically the Needles highway scenic bypass. It's the main reason I go to Sturgis. thumb up

·
Registered
851 Posts
Route 250 between Staunton VA and Elkins WV. Didn't stop long enough to take too many pictures but here is on of a duck pond in Staaunton, a farm house along a WV back road, and an overlook we stopped at above Monterey.

The back roads around Deals Gap are really nice too though you have to do the Dragon just because...

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts