Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man. The first show was meh but this second one is kicking into gear.

I guess when the world goes to hell; it does it fast and hard.

Makes me want to go out and buy more bottled water, beans, and rice. I think I have enough ammo if that's actually possible.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I saw the first one, 2nd one is still on the DVR... Just gotta get the time to plop down and watch...

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
The worst part is the first season is only 5 episodes. To top it off, the 3rd episode isn't for another 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I love it so far ...... 2nd episode was fantastic . This will be a nice filler till season 6 starts up .

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
One thing will all these kinds of shows is that they never really show how or what happened leading up and right at the outbreak, The only thing I can really recall that does anything like that is World War Z and they go back and start interviewing people that survived and are still alive.

In the walking dead they showed a few back scenes in season one and two but that's all we got was the first five minutes.

I wanna see the back history!!!! How did the military try to address the issue? What happened to the president?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
1st episode was kind of slow. 2nd episode really started to blow apart. I can't wait to see where they take this. AMC really has it together when it comes to developing a series and sucking the viewer into the world that they create.

·
Registered
536 Posts
according to AMC, they want to have 52 weeks of zombie shows... and they have already picked up Fear the Dead for season 2. but i agree, i would like a little more background as to what exactly happened, but all in all, if i was that dedicated to it, i'd go poor investing in all the comics to get all the info. lol

oh and supposedly you can also watch it directly from amc's website or their iphone app, but i have heard its riddled with more ads than the actual live show.. lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
It still has yet to show how it actually started.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I thought I had read someplace that they will never say how it started. I guess it will always leave the door open with unanswered questions and or a way to end it all someday by getting a antidote. I think the chubby kid in this series is going to have a lot to do with survival .

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Ok! They reeled me in and agree the 2nd one was a thriller.

The question I ask myself is do I really want to invest more time into this genre because it ain't making me laugh. It is all an interesting concept and the shows are engaging as long as they are well made like Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

I know I know! It's not supposed to be funny... but surely they can throw a little fun or cutesy scene in sometimes to give us a little relief.

Show after show and season after season I'm eating meat and someone is getting their head blown off or face eaten off.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I think the chubby kid in this series is going to have a lot to do with survival .
Yep! He already has his favorite knife. He just needs to get his acne under control and get together with the pretty daughter of the lead character.

Did y'all notice that these zombies are weaklings too just like the other show. I want to see one that can run fast. One that is really strong. One that maybe can figure out how to open a door with the handle. :laugh

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Show after show and season after season I'm eating meat and someone is getting their head blown off or face eaten off.
Maybe these shows are so popular because everyone secretly wants to blow someones head off. Ok. Maybe see them turn into a zombie then blow their head off.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts