Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Those are HMD520's bags and rear fender.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yeah. Looks like HMD520's Scorpion Tail.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are HMD520's bags and rear fender.
I thought it might be the scorpion tail too but I checked and this tail end is flatter across the bottom whereas the scorpion is more round. The slick will doesnt look close. Is there another one by HMD520?

This one...

Scorpion

Slick Willie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Emailed HMD and the owner responded. It is theirs but it was done before the scorpion. Evidently that one had the potential to drag so they reshaped into the scorpion that is now.

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is a bike that HotVic did...anyone know what bag extensions these are? They wrap around back

Rusty Jones built this bike for himself while he worked for Coastal/HotVic. Soon after, this became the Flame Bike & Rusty started Rusty Jones Customs. These bag extensions were one-off, based off of HotVic's 4" extensions, then the front and back of the bags were filled in. The oem fender was stretched by welding two more inches of sheet metal.
Rusty may have a similar rear end in production, not positive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rusty Jones built this bike for himself while he worked for Coastal/HotVic. Soon after, this became the Flame Bike & Rusty started Rusty Jones Customs. These bag extensions were one-off, based off of HotVic's 4" extensions, then the front and back of the bags were filled in. The oem fender was stretched by welding two more inches of sheet metal.
Rusty may have a similar rear end in production, not positive.
Great. Thanks for the info. I will check that out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts