Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I've seen these.
Bolt up using the factory bolt in fender. Not sure why none of the others do that. I'm not fond of drilling holes into a perfectly good fender.

http://atlantacustombaggers.com/product/victory-lower-bag-fillers/

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have them on my 2014 XCT. There was quite a bit of finish work both in trimming and paint prep. They are very cool however. No thanks to Polarassholes - ordered Factory paint and they sent 2 cans of color instead of 1 can color and 1 can of the clear with the Aluminum flake. Then when I tried to re-order they stated they don't have any left. Still looks good tho!

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Thank you for the link to Atlanta Custom Baggers, I may be near their shop next week so maybe I could stop in. Those are nice enough for me to consider removing the Victory rear chrome 'bumper' to install them. I wonder how they would look leaving the rear bumper on. Seems a small cut with a Dremel tool would allow the bumper to be retained.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the look of the factory ones but I have a trunk that I'm not giving up.
I need to see if I can get a local Vic rider with the Vic bagger lowers to meet me so I can see how they look.
I really hate how they drill into fender so permanent.
The fiberglass ones just use the existing bolt in fender and tape on which is superior in my view but they are very large and change the look of the rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts