Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boston Mass
Had issue after issues trying to log on ... had suggestions and emails ... and finally the site excepted my login ! :smile
I been riding since I was 16.5 had many different motorcycles in my life time ... lol I bought 4 New bikes this year Kawasaki Suzuki 2 Honda's all new except the Harley traded in my last 2015 Stateline 1300 for a 2016 Victory Vagas Sunset Red ! Best choice and decision I could of made love the bike and I am still in the break in period . Wasn't happy with the exhaust system so I went out after many choice's and listening to them I went with the Freedom Exhaust system full. I might add this system is dam loud no problem other's hearing me approaching ~! But over all sounds sweet I get many compliments on the bike and also the exhaust ! I have added a quick release windshield , and viking hard saddle bags.

TonyVagas2016

I have found this site to be the "Best around" have learn a lot just from reading many posts before joining on a few issues I had. I look forward to my membership and making some new friends and perhaps riding as well for all good cause's fun as well.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Glad you made it and welcome from CT

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
A soggy welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Patience paid off for ya. We're here to help.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Glad you made it! Welcome from Jacksonville, Florida! Now we all want to see pictures!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
A dry and dusty Welcome from Downunder (Australia)
Great choice of bike and pipes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts