Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had metric cruisers and a sport bike, which I loved. IMO two wheels is freedom no matter how you slice it or wear it's made. However, it makes me so proud to finally own an American made Motorcycle other than that other Motor Company. Don't get me wrong, HD makes a good product. The problem I have is the mass of people who ride them think that the depth of their character is measured by their "brand" that they ride.

With that said....I am glad to be apart of the forum.

Ride On!!

Jim
'06 Hammer

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome, I was the same way it felt good to be riding something different and American.

Almost every Harley rider I've talked with about the two brands have been real cool about it and seem interested in Victory. It's the non riders that I get the " when are you going to get a Harley " comments.

To me listening to them is the same as listing to a guy who rides a Victory or any other bike rag on Harley when they've never owned or ridden one, it's just a worthless opinion.

One thing I know for sure though is my next bike will be another Victory after putting 30,000 miles on it in just over a year I'm sold on Victorythumb up

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The problem I have is the mass of people who ride them think that the depth of their character is measured by their "brand" that they ride.
And here all this time I thought they just didn't like our "spaceships!" ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts