Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually wait until it rains a couple of times to take the bike out, but it has been a long, long winter and I couldn't take it anymore. Had a nice day in the upper 50's yesterday and got in a good 200 mile ride. Disregard that inferior Harley to the left :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I also got a good 50 miles in. The issue was Weather was suppose to be a lot warmer than it turned out to be but we all had a great time. Today in the lowers 60's hopping to get some good milage in.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I too got the first spin of the season in yesterday. Took the XC since that was easiest to get out of storage and it's the most comfortable for the lady to ride. Nothing major, but enough to be satisfying. Roads were quite good (not much sand or water). Wish the 50's would get here for good though!

Rob

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Krazy and Big Blue, it would be helpful to us if you had where you live in your profile. As far as we know, you might live in Arizona or Florida and won't ride until the thermometer reaches 80.:)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
According to the weather forecast, I should be able to get out tomorrow :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Krazy and Big Blue, it would be helpful to us if you had where you live in your profile. As far as we know, you might live in Arizona or Florida and won't ride until the thermometer reaches 80.:)

okay you busted me..

I'm sorry I live in Zeeland MI. I will add that to Profile cheers

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
okay you busted me..

I'm sorry I live in Zeeland MI. I will add that to Profile cheers
That's a far piece from Arizona or Florida. Thanks.cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Definitely a long walk from CT, too.