Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting for my buddy to help with my mods since he is a better wrench than me. Tomorrow we are putting on my ness filter, llyods ats, 1/4 throttle, 2" fwd extensions, and my vfc3. Also bought some rpw baffles that I'm modifying to be like the bct qq's for my swepts. Last but not least gotta fix a leaking fork seal. Tried one of those fork seal cleaners and it made it worse:(. Can't wait to hear this baby when she can finally breathe!!cheers

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Awesome. For peace if mind, use Blue LockTight on the timing wheel bolts. You should notice an immdeiate improvement with the wheel with low end grunt. You may want to leave it at +4 if you don't have many other modifications.

Let us know hour thoughts when all is done and you had a nice test ride.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got everything back together but didn't have time for the fork seal:mad:. The ness install was a pita but the rest went great. Cannot tell you how much better the pipes sound with the new baffles. If you have swepts this is a must for about than half of the price of bct qq!! She runs great with almost no pop at all:D!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Emailed Rylan for a setup for the vfc3. What a great guy answered my email on a Saturday. Missed out on him up in my area doing cams by a month:mad:. Guess I will be making a trip to Iowathumb up.

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Always great to make these basic but great improvements to a Vic. Those cams will really wake it up. It isn't that hard to do if you or someone you know is handy with a wrench. I think I read a thread about doing it on the steel frame Vic's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts