Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago tomorrow I bought a 2013 Vegas 8 Ball. It was delivered last Saturday and I've spent the last week riding it to and from work. Just can't seem to get enough time on her!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Question...

Having bought my 8 Ball used, I did not get an Owners Manual with it. I downloaded one, but the cover says 2014, so I don't know if it is the correct one or not. In looking over the bike today, I noticed a switch on top of the panel with the key switch in it. Anybody know what this switch is for? It does not appear in the manual I downloaded.

TIA,
ChuckD

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
maybe a handlebar lock? I really couldn't tell you for sure. I believe the 2013 manual should be the same as the 14.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you talking about a switch in the left side cheese wedge where the ignition key is located? If so, I installed a switch on the face on mine for driving lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Having bought my 8 Ball used, I did not get an Owners Manual with it. I downloaded one, but the cover says 2014, so I don't know if it is the correct one or not. In looking over the bike today, I noticed a switch on top of the panel with the key switch in it. Anybody know what this switch is for? It does not appear in the manual I downloaded.

TIA,
ChuckD
Yep... new 2013 Judge myself and I just downloaded the owner's manual tonight. It says 2014 too. I think everything is pretty much identical.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep... new 2013 Judge myself and I just downloaded the owner's manual tonight. It says 2014 too. I think everything is pretty much identical.
That seems to be the consensus. Good to know, though. Hate to do screw something up because I had the wrong manual. thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts