Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That insert image didn't work. Can't you even link a photo from an album on this very site? Ah well, you can see it in my garage.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
That insert image didn't work. Can't you even link a photo from an album on this very site? Ah well, you can see it in my garage.
Fixed it for you. Next time, use the attach image (paperclip icon in the message editor).

By the way, congrats on the Kingpin - it looks awesome! cheers

·
Registered
539 Posts
I was going to ask why a Kingpin would be a 50th Anniversary addition since the first Victory was the V92C which came out in 97.

I found the answer though, it's a 50 year Polaris anniversary. I thought someone had pulled the wool over you eyes. :eek:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fixed it for you. Next time, use the attach image (paperclip icon in the message editor).

By the way, congrats on the Kingpin - it looks awesome! cheers
Ahh...OK. I used the "insert image" not the attach image. Good info, thanks Crossroads!thumb up

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice looking Kingpin! I'd bet she's got lots of miles left in her. Now, where the hell is the paperclip in the message editor??

Looks like I found it, but I had to "Edit" message after I posted it.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not sure why they don't make this still. I think it was one of the best looking Vic' s ever produced.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Shopped Saturday and had an '09 Kingpin Tour parked in the middle of all the Victories, CCT, XC, Vision, Jackpot, Judge, Vegas, Hammer, Highball, and Boardwalk. Kingpin still stands above the rest!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts