Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Nice bike ya got there. Nothing not to like about it, except the horn. How were you able to enter a photo in your first post? Usually it takes 3 posts before you can do that. Who do you know.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Gotta love the horn. The sensitivity on the horn button is a little high too. I tend to hit it accidentally when I am trying to turn up the music which makes for some awkwardness at stop lights.

I can't post a signature yet, but I used the insert image button on the message editing tools to post the picture. I don't know any admins on here (yet).

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Thanks. Gotta love the horn. The sensitivity on the horn button is a little high too. I tend to hit it accidentally when I am trying to turn up the music which makes for some awkwardness at stop lights.

I can't post a signature yet, but I used the insert image button on the message editing tools to post the picture. I don't know any admins on here (yet).
You are pretty clever to get around our 3 post thing (to prevent spammers) and snuck in a photo.
When I mentioned the horn, I was referring to that anemic thing that emits a wimpy moo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VW Horn

You are pretty clever to get around our 3 post thing (to prevent spammers) and snuck in a photo.
When I mentioned the horn, I was referring to that anemic thing that emits a wimpy moo.
I totally knew what you meant about the horn. It would sound more appropriate on an old school VW beetle (Herbie the love bug?) than this bike. I think the Vic Bikes should have a horn that instills absolute terror when pressed.

My ability to get around the rules regarding pictures is hopefully equally matched by my riding skills (but I doubt it).
:devil

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
I totally knew what you meant about the horn. It would sound more appropriate on an old school VW beetle (Herbie the love bug?) than this bike. I think the Vic Bikes should have a horn that instills absolute terror when pressed.
I installed a pair of car horns at the tops of the crash bars, and next to the frame. I used a pair of PIAA light clamps to afix them to the bar. I can even point to them and folks won't see them, they blend in that good. I get cagers swiveling their heads looking for that car honking at them. Photos attached....

Attachments

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Oh BTW, those are Ford car horns I got from Lilmags500. See how we help each other here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts