Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the forums for over a year (lurking and learning) and I finally decided on a 2014 XCT. I also took advantage of the Tri-Oval Stage 1 coupon deal that was offered for the month of June and couldn't be happier with the exhaust note.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Lookin good,, thumb up

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
That looks SHARP. Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on the new XCT! cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wanting one for so long just makes you appreciate it more. You're going to love it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, it's been a long wait but well worth it. After teetering on the fence between a XC or XCT, I decided to just get the tour for the standard features since I would've eventually got a truck anyway. I love the forged highway bars and still may get them, but would hate to loose the i-Pod dock (just ordered the Dockboss Air since I'm a Galaxy Note 3 user) and power supply receptacle. Not really a fan of the Tours lower wind management design

I've been a motorhead all my life, so of course the bike will only stay stock (aside from the S1 Tri's) for the first season and then get the remainder of the standard performance upgrades. I can already tell I'll need the 1/4 turn throttle upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts