Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, brought her home Monday and now have 350 miles on the clicker. It is everything I expected and more. A couple of learning curves tho, one being the RPM's. I have noticed that this BIG V-twin likes the revs. It seems happiest around 2,500-3,000 RPM's. And 6th gear is for really stretching out thumb up

The engine noise will take a bit to get used to, but it doesn't take away from the pleasure that it is to ride these beauties.

Those are the only two things that I can find for now that aren't 100%, but I'm sure something will pop up, from reading on here. For now, I am in heaven!

I will post pics when I have time to figure that out, and I am going to update my signature right now!!

Thanks guys, I know now why the draw to these bikes.
I'm loving it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Every new bike seems to be a CCT blue and silver! Congrats on the new ride. Mine is a 2008 Vision. Love extending the season in WI with the heated grips and seat along with the full fairing.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
One more post and you can put up a photo of that beauty. Yeah, you don't want to drop the tach below 2200 RPM. It won't hurt to run it up above 3500-4000 for shifts. Break in doesn't happen for a long time--about 3,000 miles, so she'll be getting stronger and smoother until then.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That blue and silver color is a very pretty bike.
I am also in central Illinois, Forsyth. I just had my '13 Vision over at Sportland on Monday for new tires and rear brake pads. At 17200 the OEM tires were shot and I didn't like the feel of the OEM brakes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts